Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dave

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
He retired, hes 44 so thats not a surprise to anyone really. I believe he is actually a grandpa now, so yea, its good that he has retired. He has accomplished enough in his career to create a great legacy.

RazKnows

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
He retired, hes 44 so thats not a surprise to anyone really. I believe he is actually a grandpa now, so yea, its good that he has retired. He has accomplished enough in his career to create a great legacy.

Yeah I agree, I can't believe they actually reached out to him. I mean he is content and happy with life and his family. I'm sure it's cool to be 44 and you still have NFL teams asking you to start for their football team.

Firelily99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Retired to the farm and now can enjoy himself with his family. Sadly for Farve, like so many other players, he is experiencing memory loss in his mid forties. He did play recklessly so its hardly surprising that he or any other NFL player has profound health issues after they retire.

Pawski

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As a HUGE Vikings fan - I was no joke hoping we would reach out to him this year to bring him back. He's back in Mississippi coaching high school football (they are undefeated) and enjoying the good life. I guess it was in the news that last week when Bradford got knocked out on the Rams they actually reached out to Favre to see if he would want to play. I guess he is officially retired :(

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back