What are you wearing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

relcap23

Reaction score
Tokenz
737.53z
It's a Wednesday and we're not required to wear our work uniform. Right now am at work and wearing a comfortable skinny jeans and loose knit tops. Footwear is a pair of sneakers.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
@Kakapo Dundee …poor you, that doesn’t look like leisure/comfort wear…are you ok…?…
Got sick on the 15th. Systemic infection set itself up in my artificial knee and spread to my lungs and liver. Have had 3 surgeries to wash out the knee joint and replace the pitted liners damaged by the infection. Am out of ICU now, but still on full time 1:1 nurse care. Glad I'm in New Zealand, no hospital bill.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Got sick on the 15th. Systemic infection set itself up in my artificial knee and spread to my lungs and liver. Have had 3 surgeries to wash out the knee joint and replace the pitted liners damaged by the infection. Am out of ICU now, but still on full time 1:1 nurse care. Glad I'm in New Zealand, no hospital bill.
Sorry to hear about your sickness. I have just heard about systemic infection. I'm praying for your fast recovery. I have been there in Auckland as tourist 12 times. It is a very nice place like a paradise.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…wow, what a time you’ve had, poor you, that’s obviously pretty gruelling…I’m glad that you’re out of ICU, that’s a good recovery step but still a long way to go…as you say, the finance part eases it for your mental recovery as well…I’m wishing you a step closer to a full recovery each day…you take care…❤️

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back