What are you thinking? Part 2

Users who are viewing this thread

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
I'm thinking you guys need to shut the fuck up and my floors aren't fucking thick enough so stop fucking arguing about what I can only assume is stupid shit.

thinking this belongs in the fuck thread,.....but I could be fucking wrong
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
That if someone told their daughter and her aunt no about setting up a Facebook account; her bf of just a little over a year does not need to reinforce it by saying pretty much the same thing except with threats... I dunno this dude and I think he's a bit of a tool.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How the local eatery/taverns are attempting to dupe the public by putting signs in their windows that read VOTE NO for video gambling when the ballot reads "Do you want to continue the prohibition of video gambling? Political manipulation at the lowest level of government. :thumbdown I want to know who wrote that statement.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
that I hate when friends bail on me.

Me too. I make it a point to not make promises that I don't keep...so unless an emergency comes up (a REAL emergency), if I've told you I'll do something, I'll do it. I just went to a Rihanna concert w/ my niece and my nephew's girlfriend b/c my bestfriend and her wife had to back out.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
suspect #2 how can possibly get out of this, with friends like yours who hide and try to destroy evidence....yeah, good luck there....

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I think the friends will receive to light a sentence.
"aiding terrorists" could fit rather well

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back