What are you playing these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Currently, I'm killing time with DiRT Showdown, Dishonoured, Team Fortress 2, and Bully: Scholarship Edition. I've completed the tour in DiRT Showdown and I'm currently trying to complete the Joyride missions (I've completed Battersea, though :cool:). I've recently started Dishonoured and Bully, but they look interesting. What about you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Torchlight 2 and WoW currently. WoW's kind of an on and off thing just to keep in touch with friends and keep up with content. Torchlight's what D3 should have been honestly. It's lots of fun and the studio that created Torchlight 1-2 happen to be the same developers that used to work on Diablo, so they pretty much captured Diablo's fun and addictiveness

Mika

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
Strangely enough I've been having difficulty staying with games lately. I've been playing TERA and Anno 2070 on but I need to finish about a dozen games including A Story About My Uncle, Ether One, Miasmata, Thief, and Tombraider. I need to play dishonored too. I was a bit upset when I lost my save file (after reformatting my computer it got corrupted on my external hdd) but I really should restart it.

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am lame...hill climb racing.
Haha, I was playing it like 1 year ago, but this game is awesome anyway! :)

Currently I'm playing Path of Exile. Great game with a lot of nice endgame content. PoE is similiar game to Diablo. It's hack'n'slash and it has isometric view. Sometimes I'm playing some mini games like "Don't touch the spikes" or something like this, but mostly PoE.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow, you guys are serious about your playing habits. Aside from Candy Crush and 2048 (practically the only games I've played in the last two years), I play Golden Towns and Market Glory. I don't play them seriously but I play them well enough to get paid (you get paid for real, by the way).

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Wow, you guys are serious about your playing habits. Aside from Candy Crush and 2048 (practically the only games I've played in the last two years), I play Golden Towns and Market Glory. I don't play them seriously but I play them well enough to get paid (you get paid for real, by the way).

I was trying Golden Towns too but I had a problem with doing all that stuff there. I was a referral of someone who did not care about others but money. It took me like 2 weeks to organize stuff there and I quitted. Maybe I will try again when I find someone who really wants to help.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I still play Street Fighter IV a lot. it's the 2014 Super version (if that means anything to anyone) but I've been playing for a couple of years. I still really love the game.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Currently, I've beaten Destiny until the new DLC comes out (three Max 32s, one of each class) a Grimoire score of 2700ish (2665 I think) so all that's left for me is to grind grimoire score. But I still PVP in it on a daily basis. If I could play LoL for the computer, I would but no desktop. So I'm limited to games like Terraria, Minecraft, Super Street Fighter 4 (Arcade Edition), and some others.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Currently, I'm killing time with DiRT Showdown, Dishonoured, Team Fortress 2, and Bully: Scholarship Edition. I've completed the tour in DiRT Showdown and I'm currently trying to complete the Joyride missions (I've completed Battersea, though :cool:). I've recently started Dishonoured and Bully, but they look interesting. What about you?

Bully is an unpolished gem, I love it !

As for what I'm playing now, mostly pro chess on an website and CS:Source with friends.

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Right now I've been getting back into Minecraft and Terraria. I love to build things, and hoard items to build said things with. All the while chatting in a party and discussing plans for the next castle or lets go dungeon hopping. They're more fun now then they were on PC and I played them then too (beta player represent)

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well it may sound funny but I do play watercolour game lately and it was interesting at first but after the first 100 stages which was easy for me to reach, I got bored of it and ditched it for some time before deciding to play it just three stages per play and focus on what I am doing online or offline.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Just recently I have been playing a lot of Roblox on a game called Pet Simulator X and that has been something I have had playing whilst I have been working as it is one of those games where you can do things and be AFK so to speak.

I do need to get on Destiny 2 though and play through Lightfall when I have some time but I know that I will get addicted when I jump on, I always do :D

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I've been playing through ESO. I'm still getting the hang of it. Some of the quests are long to the point where you have to travel from point A to get to point Z. Time consuming.

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
I'm still debating what to start next. I have the new expansion for Horizon: Forbidden West to go through, or another run through Hogwarts Legacy. I still need to play the new Star Wars Jedi games, the new God of War, and Diablo IV is coming out soon. So many games, so little time!

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back