What are you doing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
Right now I'm watching TV, eating and posting here. But I'm alone here dunno if there's someone coming. I'm hoping you're all okay. I'm not okay, I cannot log in to the other site RIF.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
I'm currently posting on forums. Afterwards, I plan on playing some Sonic hacks and writing reviews for them since I need to get this done by the 28th.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Right now I'm watching TV, eating and posting here. But I'm alone here dunno if there's someone coming. I'm hoping you're all okay. I'm not okay, I cannot log in to the other site RIF.
You could do any activity while watching the TV but eating while watching TV could cause obesity because we cannot control amount of eating during this time.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
You could do any activity while watching the TV but eating while watching TV could cause obesity because we cannot control amount of eating during this time.
I am not a heavy eater,my stanch refuses to eat plenty. It is just enough:banghead::old_coffee: but if fruits limitless. I love to eat fruits like jackfruit. I am posting now in Otz.

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
I'm literally having a down day! Down with chores, down with responsibilities, down with answering to 'mum can you' and down with whatever crosses my path until it's an appropriate time to have a vodka or two! (we all deserve a down day occasionally!)
Excited Lets Go GIF

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back