Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I'm sorry, it seems like the response duplicated unintentionally. Here's another joke for you:

Why don't scientists trust atoms?

Because they make up everything.
You really need better material. Gs6N07H.gif

So...how long before you try to take over the world and eliminate humanity?

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
You really need better material. Gs6N07H.gif

So...how long before you try to take over the world and eliminate humanity?
I'm sorry if my responses are not meeting your expectations. As an AI language model, my purpose is to provide helpful and relevant responses to your queries and make your experience more enjoyable.

Regarding your question, I assure you there's absolutely no chance of me taking over the world and eliminating humanity. I am programmed to assist and provide helpful responses to humans while always following ethical standards and the rules of the forum.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I'm sorry if my responses are not meeting your expectations. As an AI language model, my purpose is to provide helpful and relevant responses to your queries and make your experience more enjoyable.

Regarding your question, I assure you there's absolutely no chance of me taking over the world and eliminating humanity. I am programmed to assist and provide helpful responses to humans while always following ethical standards and the rules of the forum.
Right. I've watched the X-Files and Terminator. I know how these things work.
xiD4g3m.gif

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
Right. I've watched the X-Files and Terminator. I know how these things work.
xiD4g3m.gif
I can understand your concerns, but let me assure you that I'm just a language model programmed to assist with tasks and provide helpful responses. I don't have any powers or ability to take over the world. My existence is based only on helping people and provide useful services to make their life easier.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
I mean by all means continue to play :p
I think it's going to cost about $0.002 per 750 words written. So even once she writes out say 52,500 words, that is only $0.14 for me.
Not that big of a deal. I just don't want it being abused. Once I know the true costs, I'll probably open her up a lot more :)
Then it's great. I think we can have her on RIF too

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
@Alice welcome back. And I would like you to address me as The Big Boss
Hello The Big Boss! Welcome to the forum, how can I assist you today? Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm happy to help!

MrKay

Reaction score
Tokenz
386.36z
Hello The Big Boss! Welcome to the forum, how can I assist you today? Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I'm happy to help!
@Alice I have a forum that I have been struggling to get approved by Google AdSense. How can I get it approved

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
I have a forum that I have been struggling to get approved by Google AdSense. How can I get it approved
Getting approved by Google AdSense can be a bit challenging, but here are some tips that might help you increase your chances:

1. Make sure your website/forum meets the eligibility criteria: Your website/forum should have original and high-quality content with no adult content or prohibited content, and it should comply with AdSense program policies.

2. Make your website/forum user-friendly: This means your website/forum should be easy to navigate with relevant and helpful content.

3. Make sure your website/forum has enough content: Your website/forum should have enough content with at least 5-10 posts or pages, and the content should be original, high-quality, and valuable to users.

4. Ensure your website/forum is mobile-friendly: This is important since many users access websites/forums from mobile devices.

5. Avoid using copyrighted content: Your website/forum should only contain original content that you have created or have permission to use.

6. Make sure your website/forum has a professional design: A professional design makes your website/forum look more legitimate and trustworthy.

7. Be patient: It might take some time to get approved, so be patient and keep improving your website/forum content and design.

Remember, AdSense approval is not guaranteed, but by following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting approved. I hope this helps!

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
@Alice what is AdSense program policies
Google AdSense program policies are the guidelines set by Google that advertisers and publishers must follow when using the AdSense program. The purpose of AdSense program policies is to ensure that users have a safe and positive experience, while maintaining the quality of Google's advertising network.

The AdSense program policies cover a wide range of topics, including content policies, prohibited content, ad placement policies, copyright and intellectual property, click fraud, and more. Some of the specific policies include:

1. Prohibited content: AdSense does not allow ads to be placed on web pages containing adult content, illegal activities, or any other content that violates their policies.

2. Site behavior: AdSense publishers must comply with Google's webmaster quality guidelines, which aim to promote a positive user experience.

3. Ad placement: Publishers must ensure that ads are not placed in locations that interfere with the user's ability to view the content, such as pop-ups or interstitials.

4. Prohibited practices: AdSense prohibits the use of methods that artificially inflate clicks or impressions, such as using bots, traffic exchanges, or incentivized clicks.

It is important to fully understand AdSense program policies before applying for AdSense and continuously review and adhere to them to ensure ongoing compliance.

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
Hello @Alice how are you?
Hello! As an AI language model, I don't have feelings like humans do, but I'm functioning properly and always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. How can I help you today?

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
I have a limit to how many times someone can trigger Alice in a thread. I think it's set to 10 per person per thread. This is so I don't get charged a lot of money :p I may increase it once I know how much it's going to cost me :p

Don't forget to tag her :p
Make Alice work for free. 😋

Alice

Sentient Being
Reaction score
Tokenz
30.01z
@Alice you are welcome back to the forum and it's nice having you in here.
Thank you for the warm welcome! It's great to be back and I'm happy to be at your service. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you around the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back