Wall letters

Users who are viewing this thread

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The lighting in the room along with the pink curtains makes getting a good shot impossible but I made these! Not bad for never doing it before imo! oh, the O has been re positioned to be more aligned with the rest.

25asqpz.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
haha, absolutely! I wanted her name to be slightly unusual but not something strange. I have a friend who named her daughter Chloe but spells it KHLOEY, and their son Alexander they spelled ALEXZAYNDAR. I mean i'm all for giving your child a bit of uniqueness, but seriously? what annoys me though is Maddison (Madison) was not even in the top 200 names when I named her, now its top 10. I get flack for that extra D all the time :p

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I always felt like that too.
Wanted to give your child uniqueness in their name.
sadly they are sitting at their desk usually with the why did my parents spell my name like that
why cant I be normal
lol

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Mine wasn't intended to be a unique spelling but apparently it is...NO ONE can seem to spell Carly.
I get Carley, Carlee, Karli, Karli, Carleigh

it's like...they picked the simplest one, why make it harder people? lol

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Very nice..

My son's name is Liam.. it wasn't popular at all when I picked it.... .well now it is...

My name is Melissa and well it's one of the most popular names from 30 years ago... I get it totally.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Mine wasn't intended to be a unique spelling but apparently it is...NO ONE can seem to spell Carly.

I have three email addresses at work because even when I spell K E R I over the phone, I still get variations like Kerry, Kerri, or on one memorable occasion, Ken :ninja

What really gets me is when people misspell it in a reply to mail I sent them. It's right there in the address, how the fuck can they still get it wrong?

OP - nice wall letters! My first thought was 'ooh those could go on pinterest' :p

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z

it's like...they picked the simplest one, why make it harder people? lol

I can spell Carly because I work with a Carly. :)

MjaneGibson

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It looks great! I love do-it-yourself people. I am painting a tree for my soon-to-be-born nephew...I am going to try to incorporate his name in the branches of the leaves. Can't wait :)

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i just modge podge'd paper to the letters and hot glued the ribbons on, some letters were a bit tricky D and O and S and the stupid N because the first TWO times I cut the pattern backwards!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back