VOTE OBAMA! He gave me a free phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
[video=youtube;tpAOwJvTOio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tpAOwJvTOio[/video]

LMFAO just what ALL poor people need a cellphone. Can't buy food but hey I got my cellphone. I'm good!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,448.70z
:dunno I'd rather someone get foodstamps when they need them and get a free phone than have a family full of "ADHD" diagnosed children collecting disability checks left and right, but that's just my 2 cents.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
:dunno I'd rather someone get foodstamps when they need them and get a free phone than have a family full of "ADHD" diagnosed children collecting disability checks left and right, but that's just my 2 cents.

Come on you don't find it a bit humorous in a pathetic way? Oh and I agree with your last sentiment.

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HEY, i have an adhd child....you mean i could be collecting money for him...GODDAMMIT...where's my piece of the pie

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,448.70z
HEY, i have an adhd child....you mean i could be collecting money for him...GODDAMMIT...where's my piece of the pie

I'm not sure how it works, but when my mom was working at the local Community Help Agency she had entire families coming in w/ both adults and 2 or 3 children receiving government assistance for some form of "disability." They were collecting more in disability than I take home in a month, $700 in food stamps, and living in low rent housing.

robdawg1

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
By the Way the "Obama phone" is a program that started under George Bush....just FYI, Obama had nothing to do with it

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
By the Way the "Obama phone" is a program that started under George Bush....just FYI, Obama had nothing to do with it

Rather sad isnt it...Bush gives the needy cell phones and they try to give credit to Obama.
But...Clinton is the one that actually started the phone program...Cellphones were included under Bush..you are right on that part.

But....Lets let the Obama worshipers distort history to lift their guy up

Last edited by a moderator:

Accountable

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That fits the pattern. :jk

The ADHD checks are real. one of my kids turned 18 and some heartless SOB looked at her test results instead of her address and declared her ADHD gone. Now the family's in a panic about how they're going to pay the bills. I mentioned that they would save because they don't have to buy the medication, but they said they stopped that years ago. :surrender

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I'm not sure how it works, but when my mom was working at the local Community Help Agency she had entire families coming in w/ both adults and 2 or 3 children receiving government assistance for some form of "disability." They were collecting more in disability than I take home in a month, $700 in food stamps, and living in low rent housing.

Unbelievable!

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back