valued contributors

Users who are viewing this thread

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Jordan,

I want to nominate , Boombala and Darkcgi.

These members have been here posting. Maybe not every day, but certainly enough to be valued.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Jordan im nobody but I have posted with both of those two for years and I agree with the green guy!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
Are you talking about Boombala??? Because I don't know a Boombella so I'd have to disagree....they'd have to be very new and not very active.

Dopie

Reaction score
Tokenz
18.00z
Jordan im nobody but I have posted with both of those two for years and I agree with the green guy!
It's not fair @AUFred and @Jordan ... how come Nuckingfuts is allowed multiple accounts whereas you banned my friend assuming it's me and even when i inform you you just ignore me?You even deleted all her posts! Stop basically discouraging people from using your forum.ah well, you're basically losing out xD

but please answer my flippin question

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
It's not fair @AUFred and @Jordan ... how come Nuckingfuts is allowed multiple accounts whereas you banned my friend assuming it's me and even when i inform you you just ignore me?You even deleted all her posts! Stop basically discouraging people from using your forum.ah well, you're basically losing out xD

Who the fuck is this guy! I have had this account since 2007.

Oops sorry I thought this was the I say fuck thread!

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.43z

I think this kid is high xD

Dopie, any account that is made using your computer besides the account you are using now will be banned and deleted. Simple as that.

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back