Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
what do you use , @Jordan ?
Seriously, Idc. I'm just curious xD

No need to ignore me, I'm not trying to circumvent your measures or anything ;P
Then why ask?
Curious?. ..perhaps others are that do not claim to have malicious intent.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I claimed I'm not trying to circumvent any measures...dumbassss xD
That your claim. .but you are asking that info to be displayed to the public who may have malicious intent.
Personally I think you are a troll...so why not troll off to another pond.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Dopie

Reaction score
Tokenz
18.00z
That your claim. .but you are asking that info to be displayed to the public who may have malicious intent.
Personally I think you are a troll...so why not troll off to another pond.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
Look, regarding trolling? xD represents that I'm not being serious.

And you just posted it in public to people who may have malicious intent! So your statement just made you sound hypocritical! LOL!

Dopie

Reaction score
Tokenz
18.00z
Coming from the guy who cant keep an account due to his behavior.
Sent using Tapatalk 2
I'm female. I can't keep an account due to my behaviour? It's not my fault I got banned there though, the inpersonating mod thinggy was a joke. I don't understand the 'impersonation s seirous' thing. I even said I was joking straight after. The mods are CF are complete nutteer.s F them anyway!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
I'm female. I can't keep an account due to my behaviour? It's not my fault I got banned there though, the inpersonating mod thinggy was a joke. I don't understand the 'impersonation s seirous' thing. I even said I was joking straight after. The mods are CF are complete nutteer.s F them anyway!
A woman with multiple personalities..a womans dream. .a mans nightmare

Sent using Tapatalk 2

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
well ebays a good place for cosmetic stuff. what kind of stuff were you looking to get. like bumber inserts. www.autobadges.com has some good stuff.
Oh my.
Have you tried the conventional avenues rather than trying random members from other sites in hope they are a mod at a differebt site you were banned from.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Dopie

Reaction score
Tokenz
18.00z
Oh my.
Have you tried the conventional avenues rather than trying random members from other sites in hope they are a mod at a differebt site you were banned from.

Sent using Tapatalk 2
Look, the reason I asumed so is cos your username is similar to T-MAN and I thought that's what you were referring to when you said 'says the one who can't keep an account due to their behaviour'.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Look, the reason I asumed so is cos your username is similar to T-MAN and I thought that's what you were referring to when you said 'says the one who can't keep an account due to their behaviour'.
I fail to see the connection.
What I do see is desperation to get that account unbanned.
Perhaps if you gave us the details of the ban....the forum members here may be able to help construct an apology or suggestions of behavioural changes to prevent the same from happening on other forums in the future.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back