Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
soooooo now im confused even more LOL.... maybe its the blonde in me.

im happy you brought the tokens back! love to buy me some people for V day :D

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
not really, I wasn't that detailed when it came to the tokens before LOL. just knew I had a butt load :)
Ya I know. When I checked out the threads, it did not give me to much details to go by when adding the new system in place :( Out of curiosity, how much Tokenz did you have?
glad to see that you were able to add some "old" stuff to the new forum
Me too. Although I'm ashamed I was not able to get everyone's Tokenz back that they originally had. I just did not have the original database to do so. However hopefully this reset can be a new outlook for everyone and can be a benefit in its own way.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,339.53z
The old system had savings option that rec'd 5% every month. I was making more tokenz off interest than I was posting in a month.

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ya I know. When I checked out the threads, it did not give me to much details to go by when adding the new system in place :( Out of curiosity, how much Tokenz did you have?

Me too. Although I'm ashamed I was not able to get everyone's Tokenz back that they originally had. I just did not have the original database to do so. However hopefully this reset can be a new outlook for everyone and can be a benefit in its own way.

Staci, I and a few others had several million in the bank each.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,348.50z

I wouldn't worry too much about it...it's really NOT a big deal.

At one point I had something like 40 or 50 million tokenz...but I gave them away quite some time ago.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
Debating with yourself will make you go blind

Appreciate the efforts J

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Only mass debating makes you go blind.

Also, I never really understood the tokens before but am looking forward to testing them out :) also excited for Valentines bidding.

Matilde.

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back