Participant count
    Participants list

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
You guys have the same issue as national galleries and museums being in the capital which just happens to be small town
Canberra sydney is like ottawa toronto

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You guys have the same issue as national galleries and museums being in the capital which just happens to be small town
Canberra sydney is like ottawa toronto

Canberra in the summertime....no thanks.:mad

I havent been there since a school excursion....looong time ago

JanieDough

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Among the 70 paintings coming to Canberra are Raphael's St Sebastian, Botticelli's The Story of Virginia the Roman and Titian's Madonna and Child.

Sounds awesome

Roxi

Stickboy's Biznitch!!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I saw some of those paintings when I was in my late teens its well worth a trip Cam!!

JanieDough

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It never occurred to me how lucky I was to live in America where this stuff tours all the time in almost every city near me.

Not this exact stuff, but I've seen Titian, Boticelli, etc. I never thought it as a privilege.

King Tut is coming to a museum by my in October.

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am thinking it will be worth a trip. I know my eldest will come with me, she'll be back from OS by then...and we can take the boy to all the sights down there...Government House...Questicon etc.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
It never occurred to me how lucky I was to live in America where this stuff tours all the time in almost every city near me.

Kind of how I feel living half an hour away from Galleries full of this stuff in London which you can visit for free.
I guess they put it in Camberra as some incentive to actually want to visit the place! :24: Well other than to see Australian Parliment building or as Ross Noble calls it, Bilbo's house. :24:

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back