The Walking Dead

Users who are viewing this thread

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
The series that I am talking about is the one from Telltales Games and not that crappy survivors one. The main reason why I love this series is because of the great story telling. It seems that with the new season coming out that what you choose will have a greater impact then in the previous seasons. Any of you guys ever played this game?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Never played the game. Is it based on the same comic books the TV Survivor series is based on?

Jerrysbodyguard

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I've played The Walking Dead Season 1 and The Walking Dead: 400 days and I really enjoyed it. It isn't really your typical video game, it's more like an interactive story where you decide the fate of your character. Both games involve you having to make very difficult choices and the best thing about it was every choice you make will have an impact on the way the story will pan out. This means that every time you play the game you'll have a different experience because of the different choices you make, which encourages people to play through the story mode again and again. The storyline is the main selling point of The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: 400 and it's as good if not better than the storyline for The Walking Dead TV show. You'll find that as you play the game it's hard not to get attached to the characters which is a sign of a great game.

MisterRay97

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I've played it on my brother's phone and it's pretty great! I thought I'd be bored because the game is not really very interactive like other video games, but I was wrong. The game is great and has an amazing storyline. I'm waiting for the next Season to come out!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back