The Trials and Tribulations of One Freak of Nature

Users who are viewing this thread

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.25z
I'm on nights and this place is pretty much dead after midnight. Therefore I have created this thread to give me a place to talk to myself. Please don't interrupt me. Thank you, that is all. coffee1.png

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.25z
Re: zirconaz talks to herself

I went to check on Imprint. She's still not doing anything. She needs to pop that foal out already. I need some action over here.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.25z

GAH!!! :willy_nilly: Freaking mare! I'm tempted to just wrestle her to the ground and start jumping wildly up and down on her belly. I'll shoot that foal out of her in no time. :willy_nilly:

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z

GAH!!! :willy_nilly: Freaking mare! I'm tempted to just wrestle her to the ground and start jumping wildly up and down on her belly. I'll shoot that foal out of her in no time. :willy_nilly:

Such a violent woman you be!
eekk.gif

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z

Talking to myself used to be my speciality on the other forum. I even had a thread called "Siph's Spamjeebus Soliloquy". It didn't last too long, others came and I talked to them too just as I've now unfortunately ruined your thread :p

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.25z

Talking to myself used to be my speciality on the other forum. I even had a thread called "Siph's Spamjeebus Soliloquy". It didn't last too long, others came and I talked to them too just as I've now unfortunately ruined your thread :p
I bet I can talk to myself better than you can talk to yourself. :cool

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back