The Rep Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, people on the forum have been a little stingy on rep from what I've heard.

So, I thought of this.

It's really, really simple.

One person thinks of something they want a person to do for rep.

For example, I could say "Who was the Australian cricketer who almost got a batting average of 100, but got a duck in his last game?"

Or anything to

Find me a picture of a person with 5 arms eating a bannana.

The first person to do it right, gets a rep from the person who requested it, simple right?

So, easy one :

Who was the Australian cricketer who almost got a batting average of 100, but got a duck in his last game?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
That's like a foreign language to me...but I googled it and the first thing that came up was Don Bradman. Is that right???

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Okay...ummmm, I'd like to know what eating establishment Danny Boone from Rehab talks about getting his ass kicked in the parking lot of in the song "This Town."

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Dogs With Wings??
Yeppers, that was it!!! And, if anybody remembers, he had a song called "it's good to be king" and one of the lines was "ohhhhhhh I'll be king...when dogs have wings"...and THAT is where the name for the tour came from. :)

Okay, V's turn for another question. I'm not gonna try to answer this one b/c I want someone else to get a crack at the admin super rep!!! :)

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
August, 2003 if wikipedia is to be believed.

Or maybe I knew that because I'm such a dirty myspace whore.... :willy_nilly: :ninja

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back