The Member Picture Thread Part II

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
One thing I must say is that, whenever I'm at any local gathering place; church, race track, mall, Walmart, whatever, there's a certain percentage of really pretty women and the rest are average to below.............. anyway.... this joint has a hundred percent beautiful ladies in it's ranks. Love the pics.

No! Not you, Jeremy! I wasn't talking about you............. now, run along and go play with Darrell!
i agree the otz woman populace is amazing

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
One thing I must say is that, whenever I'm at any local gathering place; church, race track, mall, Walmart, whatever, there's a certain percentage of really pretty women and the rest are average to below.............. anyway.... this joint has a hundred percent beautiful ladies in it's ranks. Love the pics.

You smooth talking devil you................... you beat me to it.

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Today's Scary Old Guy With A Parrot Pic....

DSCF0918.jpg

Visited the parrot sanctuary last year. Nearly adopted one, but the idea was dropped after my wife got 'nipped'.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Meee. This is what I've been up to lately, mainly why I haven't been on here as much over the last couple of weeks. 5 ocean dives this weekend so I'm sure there'll be a ton of pictures to come.

Untitled-1.png

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ooh! Is it a hobby or is it a work related thing?

Well the hubby is a dive master so I'm playing catch up to him with the certificates and qualifications. We live on a sailboat and will be heading offshore in about a year or two, so it's kind of a bit of both. Recreational as in we'll both be able to dive off the back of the boat together when we're in the tropics for fun, but then there's also money to be made thanks to rich guys who need sailors/divers to go down and check the bottom of their ridiculous syper yachts! They save money from not having to pay a company to lift if out of the water, and we get an easy bit of cash in the back pocket!

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
My mother tried to become a certified diver years back but she messed up her ear going for certification.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back