The Interview

Users who are viewing this thread

Grumpy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
(You can find the movie page by searching on IMDB, sorry, can't post links until 10 posts!)

If you don't know what movie The Interview is, then I question if you ever read the news, but nevertheless, if you don't know, there's a link to it's IMDB page above!

Featuring some of the best actors of our current time including Seth Rogen and James Franco, Sony Pictures & The Interview won a lot of praise over the Christmas period to standing up to terroristic threats and going ahead with the release of the film, although somewhat diminished.

I have now downloaded the movie and it's ready for me to watch but I haven't got around to it yet... for those who have seen it, what did you think?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
Honestly, it looks funny and I probably would have waited to see it when it was released on DVD anyway. Seth Rogen is alright and I actually really like James Franco as an actor, but I wasn't a big fan of the last film I saw them together in.

TheViper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
The movie was crap to be quite honest. If this whole thing didn't happen then we would all be talking about how this was such a horrible movie done in bad taste. Now, it is like we are standing up to a leader in another country by supporting a film that depicts the main leads killing him.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If The Interview was what genuinely motivated the hack that pushed Hollywood to the edge of total collapse, well, there's a level of excellence to that. Rogen and Franco are two of America's better blundering man-kids, and if this unessential yet suitable film truly set off an universal reaction, this is life reflecting craftsmanship in a real manner.

David S

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think it's awful, I have never liked the movie. I always get bored. The characters and the plot aren't interesting. One of the worst movies I have ever watched in my life.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
If you don't know the movie The Interview then your living under a rock or North Korea. After all this film got more then its fair share of publicity. Yes, some could say it wasn't the kind of promotion a film would want. But think about this for minute sometimes when something is given a whole lot of controversial publicity it peaks the publics interest. Had all this not happened with the hacking and the threats would this film had gotten as many people to go see it? Probably not, but because of all this talk about it on the news and online suddenly the film became a hit. The question now is did it deserve it? I haven't actually seen the movie myself, but from what I am hearing in negative feedback, probably not.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back