The Crime Scene Game.

Users who are viewing this thread

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ok, this is a game where I give a crime scene and suspects, then you people have to tell me who did it, and how you know. If you just give a name, it doesn't count.

Rep will be given to the winner!

After it is guessed, I'll create a new one.

WARNING: POSSIBLE DESCRIPTIVE VIOLENCE IN THE CRIME SCENES.

We'll start off easy:

The police recieved a call on 911 on Sunday morning, claiming that a man, by the name of Micheal Evan was dead in his home.

The police interviewed the people who helped out around the house. The baby sitter told them that she was taking the 5 year old child to the park.

The Milkman said he was making his routine around the neighbouring suburb.

The Maid said that she was collecting the mail.

Whodunit?

EDIT: BY THE WAY PEOPLE, THE RIGHT ANSWER IS DETERMINED BY THE PERSON WHO'S ALIBI DOESN'T MATCH, THAT'S ALL
tongue.gif
JUST HAVE TO SAY WHO'S AND WHY IT DOESN'T MATCH.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Correct.

EDIT: I'll give you rep when it stops saying I have to spread it around first. Lol.

# 2:

Ben Williams had just finished his 5:00 - 8:00pm shift at McDonalds on thursday, after late night shopping, he said goodbye to all the employees that were with him, Tracey, Mark, and Chris. As he returned to his apartment he had no knowledge of the figure crouched behind his couch. And no sooner than he had opened his apartment door, was he shot square in between the eyes by an M42 sniper.

When the police interviewed suspects:

Joshua, ben's best friend, who happened to be a hunter, claimed that he was asleep in his bed due to being ill at the time.

Hannah, Ben's girlfriend, claimed that she was over her mother's place, because she needs to look after her due to her mother being too old.

Sarah, a work mate of Ben, claimed she was at work at the time.

Whodunit?

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Good work, let someone else get this one:

It is tuesday, at a rock concert, the drummer was good, the guitarist was good, the band and music was good, even the bassist was good, it seemed like the perfect evening.

The band was finishing up their last song, and as it ended, the drummer was lifted up above the stage as a big finale. The crowd loved it, they wanted an encore, the other musicians dissapeared through trapdoors, all but the singer. who walked offstage.

When the band realised that the audience wanted an encore, they allowed their positions to be resumed through the way they exited. The guitarist and bassist appeared from the floor, and the singer walked on stage, and the drummer was lowered down, the crowd gasped with horror as they realised that the drummers head was impaled on his hi hat stand, a beater from a pedal had stabbed him the chest, and he had bruises around his face.

When interviewed:

The Roadies claimed they were all backstage together playing cards.

The bassist and Guitarist claimed they were underneath the stage, all the technicians there could account for them.

The engineer operating the drummers rising platform claimed he was at the vending machine the time that the drummer was killed.

The singer claimed he was talking to the sound technician because he was abit unhappy with the michrophones.

Whodunit?

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
No wait!!

The Engineer, He claimed he was at the vending machine...but you cant rise the platform and be at a vending machine at the same time

Can my last one be stricken from record lmao

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Got it right! Good work

#4:

In a hotel in Auckland, Joe Smith was just settling down to sleep, he decided to have a quick ciggarette on his 50th (top) storey balcony. He had just about finished his smoke when he thought he heard a couple of footsteps and quickly turned around. He saw nothing and was quick to disregard it. He finished his smoke, stood up turned around and was greeted by a masked person, who let out an angry growl and hurled Joe over the edge.

There was a splat and general curfuffle on the street. Two policeman police arrived and took a tally of all the people that were on the street in case they wanted to contact them.

When interviewed:

Joe's Roommate claimed he was out at a movie with his girlfriend.

Joe's best friend Bill claimed he was down on the street.

Joe's university proffesor claimed he had a class.

Joe's distraught girlfriend claimed she was at her friends house.

The police immediately knew who to use as their main suspect.

Whodunit?

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Okay...100 tokenz to the person w/ the first correct answer for each scenario. Ian and Kate, you both should've received tokenz. ;)

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
You're welcome. :D And as soon as it's confirmed that Wildcat had the correct answer I'll forward 100 tokenz her way, too. ;)

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I figured it would be a nice reward for those who are playing the game. Since we don't have the photo contest every month I don't really have anything else to give them away for. ;)

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
I wish I had the time to do the photo contest every month b/c it was something that I really looked forward to. :D

The Joker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
his best friend... bc the police tallied, he wouldve been tallied.... or was he?

Exactly right.

# 5:

In Cairns, Australia, Joel McInerny was found dead in a brutal crime scene, his house was absoloutley ramsacked, and his body was found in his bedroom with 76 stab wounds, his genitals cut off, his throat slit, and one of his eyes pulled out.

Such brutality indicates a crime of hatred, possibly someone who holds a grudge. The police had no leads, so they interviewed those who were around Joel.

When Interviewed:

Joel's Best friend claimed he was at a party.

Joel's Girlfriend said she was out shopping.

An incredibly nervous work colleague of Joel's pointed them in the direction of a ex employee who Joel had caused to be fired.

When the the police caught up with the ex employee on Homeless Bum st, he claimed to be there all day.

Another homeless bum said that he saw the Ex Employee talking to 2 people and then he dissapeared for about 5hours.

The police knew the ex emplyee was lying.

They interviewed the ex employee again and he said the 2 people were people who gave him some money, which he left to spend on beer.

Identical twins who worked at the company were interviewed:

Jim said that it was Tim's Fault.

Tim said that it was Jim's Fault

Who did it AND Who would the police press charges against?

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back