Thankful

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I'm thankful OTz is back in it's shape. I'm happy, hoping you too. This is a promise site for a new earning potential šŸ˜. Let's make the site alive to produce revenues lol. LONG LIVE OTZ, soar high like an Eagle. received_1650442422089385.gif

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
It's a nice site and is quite active and engaging. I went missing from online space for a while. When I came here and tried to login, I got error message. Seems like the server was down and site was temporarily unavailable. Well, everyone missed it and talked about it on forums like Forum Coin and RIF. Glad that it's back.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
It's a nice site and is quite active and engaging. I went missing from online space for a while. When I came here and tried to login, I got error message. Seems like the server was down and site was temporarily unavailable. Well, everyone missed it and talked about it on forums like Forum Coin and RIF. Glad that it's back.
Yes, that is true and it all depends on a site owner. Thankful the site owner is young and dynamic and has a heart for his business.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Yes, that is true and it all depends on a site owner. Thankful the site owner is young and dynamic and has a heart for his business.
I agree there. A site owner makes a lot of difference. A professional, friendly and involved site owner gets the trust of the users. We do feel more comfortable to work on the site. You get a feel good factor and that matters a lot.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
I was worried when the site could not be accessed for a few days, and I was very happy when I was back here. Let's enable this site to run properly as it should.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
The site owner is very professional and very much involved. He is taking care of both the forums in a very effective and efficient way. We just hope and wish that both of his sites keep going stronger.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
It is picking up gradually. Soon, it will be one of the best forum around. The admin is also very dynamic and young, he seem capable and knowledgeable enough.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
It is picking up gradually. Soon, it will be one of the best forum around. The admin is also very dynamic and young, he seem capable and knowledgeable enough.
You are so right, the site owner is young and dynamic, he can surely upgrade this set to ptp site.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I agree there. A site owner makes a lot of difference. A professional, friendly and involved site owner gets the trust of the users. We do feel more comfortable to work on the site. You get a feel good factor and that matters a lot.
Yes, agree with you, hoping this site will be converted to a ptp site soon.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
That is true and it is possible sooner or later the site owner could convert this site to a PTP site like SCF.

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back