Thankful for Value Menus

Users who are viewing this thread

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Anyone who goes to a fast food restaurant like I do knows what I am talking about. The value menus that many of these fast food chains have got to these days does help to save money. I remember back when Taco Bell one of the first ones to do such a menu did this and said it would be for a limited time. That was about twenty years ago. Needless to say Taco Bell kept its value menu.

Not only did Taco Bell do so but other fast food restaurants such as McDonald's and Jack in the Box followed suit to create their own value menus. I guess the fast food chains found figured out something others haven't if you lower the cost you draw in more customers.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Gotta value the value menus :)

Always nice for a quick snack if you don't mind the greasy fast food :)

Shimus

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Or that you need something greasy because you either drank too much or you've been eating Ramen Noodles all week long (poor college kid) then even a dollar sandwich seems like god. Then for two more bucks I can feel like a kind with a burger, chicken sandwich, and some fries. Good to go.

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
The only chain in the UK who has these value menus is McDonalds. They have a wide range of items on offer for 99p, and this includes drinks and ice cream. People have so little money to spare these days so I think it's a sensible idea to keep the customers coming through the doors.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back