Text or call?

Users who are viewing this thread

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
Do you prefer texting or calling?

In public, I prefer texting. It's more private for me. It's less awkward. I feel like if you're on the phone in public people will look at you funny and then you know they're eavesdropping.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
I much prefer to text. I find that when I am talking to someone on the phone I tend to get more anxious and that causes me to forget things that I wanted to say. Texting I am able to say everything I want to without forgetting anything or even being interrupted as well and that makes it easier for me

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,060.46z
Texting. For sure.

Back in the day, I would have said calling. But times have changed. Plus, you use to have to pay per single text sent, and received :O Wild times. Could you imagine now? 😂

riberet19

Reaction score
Tokenz
326.83z
I prefer text is faster and I should not be concentrated on the call, although if it is something more serious a call is better.

Brad P

Reaction score
Tokenz
403.30z
I’d say texting for me would be my preferred method of communication, it’s not that I have an issue with calling anyone but for ease i find it quicker to text.

P.s I have actually started doing voice notes as that seems to be a new thing nowadays lol.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,402.55z
Texting if brief. If there is a need for a long message for me it is quicker to call.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I do all and prefer to get all from anybody who is close to me. Fir if you try calling and don't get to reach me then I would want you to send in a text which when I see them I always try my possible best to reply or call that person back.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back