Super Glam Dresses

Users who are viewing this thread

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/trends/2011-spring-summer/110504-red-carpet-dresses.aspx?Page=1

I love dresses 1, 23, 28, 29 and 31. My favourite is number 1:

00160big272x408.jpg

I think it looks so elegant and the colour is gorgeous.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
ooo yes that one is nice. It seems really summery to me. You could just imagine someone wearing that, whilst walking near a beach on a lovely summer's day.

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
ooo yes that one is nice. It seems really summery to me. You could just imagine someone wearing that, whilst walking near a beach on a lovely summer's day.

Shoo! Could you stop reading my thoughts, please? ;)
Yes, that it was I was thinking about the blue dress.

Pumpkin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The red one is my favorite too! Its gorgeous, I wish I had somewhere flash to go so I could wear a dress like that! I also love the blue one Stripedcat posted and 22 and 24!

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
why is it so hard for women to dress nicely without having to compare themselves to everyone else? I remember friends of of friends commenting on what or how they looked....and believe you me a summer dress always gave me a reason to smile
:D :D :D :D :D

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
looking at these pics reminded me that i have a black tie event to attend this week and i have no dress LOL

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Shoo! Could you stop reading my thoughts, please? ;)
Yes, that it was I was thinking about the blue dress.

Great minds think alike :D

The red one is my favorite too! Its gorgeous, I wish I had somewhere flash to go so I could wear a dress like that! I also love the blue one Stripedcat posted and 22 and 24!

Yeah I wish I had somewhere flash to go as well! I last wore a fancy dress in June 2006 for my Leaver's Ceremony at school. Never had a chance since but I've kept my dress ever since.

This is the dress I wore for my leaver's ceremony: http://lookbook.nu/look/1580416
Only I didn't get the red one, I got it in black.

Last edited by a moderator:

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love that red dress too. That's my fave given the sheer at the bottom and the design of the top with V neck making it so elegant! :thumbup

The blue dress is nice too. I just dont like the necklace that much. I think that's way too heavy an accessory given the design of the dress. #15 and #16- one might as well not wear a dress aye? :p One can easily see through the model's chest and underwear too. That's just me talking, of course :D

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The red dress is stunning!

The last dress I was in was at my mom's wedding.. I loved the dress though.. But dresses aren't something I like wearing..

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back