Super Bowl

Users who are viewing this thread

Matthew

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm surprised there's not any topics about the super bowl. For those of you who didn't know, the Seahawks dominated the Broncos in a blowout win this past Sunday.

What team were you rooting for? What are your thoughts on this year's super bowl?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
i wanted a more balanced game,

right from the first snap i could tell Denver were not going to to compete let alone win

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I wasn't really overly interested because the Giants weren't in it, but I was rooting for the Broncos. Very sad game though.

And I'm not really a 'pop' fan but I think Bruno Mars did an excellent job at the Halftime Show. He's a very talented guy.

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I wasn't really overly interested because the Giants weren't in it, but I was rooting for the Broncos. Very sad game though.

And I'm not really a 'pop' fan but I think Bruno Mars did an excellent job at the Halftime Show. He's a very talented guy.
least in was in the giants stadium

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I wanted to see Seattle win against Denver. And I thought the Seahawks had a decent chance of doing so. But I never thought they'd win the way they did against the Broncos - by blowout.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back