Suicide Girls

Users who are viewing this thread

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't like septums AT ALL lol. My little sister is in with that whole "scene kid" crowd. She has a lot of pretty friends that have septums that just ruins their whole appearance. To me anyway.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pha! I wear a nose stud, and I like it and it suits me. ;) (And I've got a stud in the middle of my lower lip. :p)

Before changing my appearance (from gothic-rock-somewhat to kind of normal) I was wearing a ring in my nose. And it fit right in my look at that time.

The only piercings I don't like that much are these studs that are worn in or above the corner of the mouth. But in the end: live and let live. *shrugs*
There are worse things in this world than piercings and all that stuff.

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pha! I wear a nose stud, and I like it and it suits me. ;) (And I've got a stud in the middle of my lower lip. :p)

Before changing my appearance (from gothic-rock-somewhat to kind of normal) I was wearing a ring in my nose. And it fit right in my look at that time.

The only piercings I don't like that much are these studs that are worn in or above the corner of the mouth. But in the end: live and let live. *shrugs*

Lip piercings are nice. My favorite are eyebrow piercings. I LOVE those. My son's dad has one, I could look at him all day.

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Lip piercings are nice. My favorite are eyebrow piercings. I LOVE those. My son's dad has one, I could look at him all day.

Yes, eyebrow piercings look so good. I wanted to have on in addition to my others, but now that my appearance changed so much it wouldn't fit right in anymore. :dunno

@Panacea: nevermind, everything's fine. :)

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Alotta those chicks are pretty but waaay too tatted & pierced up.

Ya, it's not an indictment, just not my personal taste!
Why does everything have to be taken personally? :dunno:shrug:

StripedCat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
OmG, Dana. I didn't take anything "personal". ;) I just wanted to point out that here are persons who wear piercings. ;P Kind of "storming the happy trash-talk". :D

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I 'liked' the Suicide Girl page on Facebook, so I see the daily posts they make of their girls' photo shoots. Today there was a red head and she was totally hated on. I think she is gorgeous and has a very natural beauty about her. Agreed, a different expression on her face and a different pose would have made a world of difference, but it doesn't make her an ugly girl!

831_10150241680549823_6020654822_7536980_3450956_o.jpg

Why are people so quick to judge? The majority of the comments were so stupid, and from a lot of ugly fucks. The women who model are brave and confident enough to get up and do something they love for a living, while making a shit ton of money. Your opinion? :D

I don't think she is ugly ..not everyone like the same looks

i think her top she is wearing make her look worse not a colour that goes with her skin tone

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back