Steelers start signing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i know we lost kendrell bell, chad scott, jay rama-whatever his last name is, and most likely plax...

we just signed Cedrick Wilson from the 49ers. stats look good and he has the speed.. he might be our ticket for the deep threat...

Steelers=Superbowl bound baby!!!!!!!!!

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

2001_Saleen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
WHT00GT said:
i know we lost kendrell bell, chad scott, jay rama-whatever his last name is, and most likely plax...

we just signed Cedrick Wilson from the 49ers. stats look good and he has the speed.. he might be our ticket for the deep threat...

Steelers=Superbowl bound baby!!!!!!!!!
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl oh boy that gave me a good laugh!!! Keep dreamin'

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
eagles??? you had your chance this past season and you blew it... its our turn now!!! actually, i see it being a PA superbowl... new england isn't going anywhere this season. i will put money on that... they lost too many people. not the same team... my sb predictions for this season

STEELERS vs EAGLES

Vfast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
WHT..please don't say we..you don't play for them..I'm a steelers' fan and no that dude won't help fill the viod...they lost the only real threat on offense...look have the qb suffered when plex was out... teams just double and dared them to go deep.. quess another 8-8 season for them

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Vfast said:
WHT..please don't say we..you don't play for them..I'm a steelers' fan and no that dude won't help fill the viod...they lost the only real threat on offense...look have the qb suffered when plex was out... teams just double and dared them to go deep.. quess another 8-8 season for them

i am a die hard and i am saying we. the fans are part of the team as well. we do play a HUGE roll in making them as rich as they are.. i've spent a few dollars on merchandise and tickets to be able to say "we".

i guess we will have to wait and see how Wilson does.

Steelers VS Eagles

Vfast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm a big fan but not crazy....I'm not a arm chair player I played college ball I tend to go crazy over college as they don't fall down before being hit like our over paid players of the nfl...funny thing I have never bought a pittsburgh or any nfl teams stuff..I get them as present....now I have been to a few games up there at pittsburg...it's crazy my sister in law duaghter have 6 season tickets on pittsburg side at the 45 yard line I think there 15 rows up..I was pretty lite last year when I went..have a great time

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Vfast said:
I'm a big fan but not crazy....I'm not a arm chair player I played college ball I tend to go crazy over college as they don't fall down before being hit like our over paid players of the nfl...funny thing I have never bought a pittsburgh or any nfl teams stuff..I get them as present....now I have been to a few games up there at pittsburg...it's crazy my sister in law duaghter have 6 season tickets on pittsburg side at the 45 yard line I think there 15 rows up..I was pretty lite last year when I went..have a great time

thats cool... what college did you play for?

ask your sister if she can hook a brotha up this season

Vfast

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I played 1 year at WVU then transfered to MARSHALL..I'm going to washington for a preseason game with pittsburgh..I hate the redskins

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
your not the only one... my brother-in-law is a die hard dead skins fan... my sister and i told him their baby, if its a girl, is going to be the first steeler cheerleader.... lol.... he hates it when we say that....

why did you stop playing?? if you don't mind me asking

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
StangMang said:
*runs in room naked screaming* PATRIOTS! PATRIOTS! *exits*

:funnah :funnah

i will say they are the greatest team in the world X3 right now, but i just don't see it happening again this season... too many losses

CareBear3030

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Go Bengals

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

As much as I'd love to see the Bengals...at least make the play offs, I doubt it'll happen. They have the talent...but they like shooting theirselves in the foot too often.

If they cant go...then my second love is Pittsburgh! I do think they have an excellent chance at it this year. Roethlisberger will only get better! (Why cant the Bengals get a good buy like that??)

I remember growing up in Pittsburgh going to the games with my dad. He was a Cincinnati fan ALL THE WAY (Bengals and Reds). And the drunker he got, the redder his neck got. Boy those games were CRAZY!!! LoL!!

mostcorrupt

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i've been a die-hard steelers fan since day one, i was born waving a terrible towel :rock

even when they were at the bottom of the barrel, i sttod by their side. and now they're NFL greats, there's no better feeling :woot

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i just hope that cedrick wilson can make up for Plax. wilson has the speed that plax didn't, and plax had the height that wilson doesn't... hopefully they can CHANGE a few things and make it work....

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back