Sports

Users who are viewing this thread

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
What sports do ya'll watch? I really only follow football. Basketball and baseball really don't do it for me. I love to go to DC United soccer games, but it's really boring on TV.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Mrs Behavin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.55z
Don laugh, but I like to watch gymnastics on TV. I think because I use to do gymnastics for years and its still interesting to me. :dunno

CareBear3030

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Re: RE: Sports

sourlemon2k5 said:
nascar if i remember... :tard

Hahahahaa thats so funny.....last weekend we went to a Busch race...a night race. I remember walking from the campground to the track, but the exercise must have gotten my blood moving and the alcohol flowing. I remember VERY little about the race....LoL!!

I was preggo at the race last year so I deserved it!!!! :rock

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
football is the only sport that i can never get tired of watching.

it needs to hurry up and start already!!

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
I use to love wrestling but it got pretty lame over the years....I still watch once in a blue moon though...I have not kept up with it

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
I loved it back in the day because there was always a story behind it.. lol kindof like a soap opera.. but now it just sucks!

Blackwater_GT

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love College football. I will watchpro football only because I get into the fantasy football league. I Dont watch NASCAR cuz I'm always working on the weekend. But follow the shedule cuz I'm in the fantasy league.
I used to keep up with the ASP surfers, but that was when I was surfing everyday and was living in Cali. and Hi.

ProjectMayhem

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I watch gymnastics, too, and skateboarding, aggressive inlining, bmx, motocross, Braves baseball, football when the guys are around to be stupid with, and SOMETIMES I'll watch a race with my dad when I'm home visiting.

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Pretty much just Motocross and boat racing is what I love, but all the sports that I can bet on, LOL. If there's cold beer, a BBQ and a game on, that's good enough for me. :rock

by the way, I've been watching poker alot lately. I've picked up a few great techniques from the pros, especially Texas Holdem. ....is poker a sport?

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Re: RE: Sports

HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
Pretty much just Motocross and boat racing is what I love, but all the sports that I can bet on, LOL. If there's cold beer, a BBQ and a game on, that's good enough for me. :rock

by the way, I've been watching poker alot lately. I've picked up a few great techniques from the pros, especially Texas Holdem. ....is poker a sport?

Hell, it's on ESPN so it must be. But so are the Scrabble championships and national Spelling Bee so I don't know.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back