Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'll let you all in on a little secret. I've never had an ex. I didn't get into dating in high school, and for the first few years after high school I worked too much to have anything of a social life. 2005 was the first year I've been out to clubs, been to concerts and actually went out after work/on the weekends.

This is about someone I used to work with.

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Re: RE: Something i just threw together.

2000Si said:
I'll let you all in on a little secret. I've never had an ex. I didn't get into dating in high school, and for the first few years after high school I worked too much to have anything of a social life. 2005 was the first year I've been out to clubs, been to concerts and actually went out after work/on the weekends.

This is about someone I used to work with.

Ic, fair enough. I've never played the dating game either. I mean i had little things here and there in middle school and freshman year of highschool, but i've been with my present girlfriend since soph. year of hs.

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That's awesome. I never could see how that can come to be. I mean yeah I've had prospects and whatnot, but I've never jumped at them because I didn't know how. I have a few friends who always seem to have a girlfriend at one point in time. I have one good friend who dated a girl in middle school, they broke up and he dated another chic all through high school. Senior year he finds out she cheated on him twice so they break up and suddenly he's back with the girl from his middle school days. They're married now... I just don't know how the fuck this stuff happens.

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
yeah, its pretty crazy. Ever since we met in 5th grade we 'dated', you know those middle school relationships. We were always friends and off and on in middle school. Then we ended up having a gym class together in HS that really brought us closer. So i finally worked up the corage to ask her out, and we've been together ever since. Im 100% confident that she is the one I will be married to. Maybe this summer, but probably next.

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
yeah if you're still together all this time (even on and off) most definitely man. I'll expect my wedding invitation in the mail. :D

Seriously... I've been wanting to head back to Columbus, been there twice and thought it was great... even though the downtown streets are kinda odd.

Anyway... yeah... if you all remember all my concerts I've been to... it's that girl. BDN will know EXACTLY who this is about.

AtlanticBlue99

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
nice stuff, but she should be bringing you up. btw, asking girls out isnt a big deal. there is a ton of girls, hell millions, and if one or 20 say no, move on with your head high. confidence is useful to some degree, as long as it doesnt turn into cockiness...

i think your poem is cool james

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Thanks. I never got a chance to ask her out. She came right out with "Yeah... I went back with him..." just as I felt I could ask... so now I haven't talked to her for a month. Been wantin to call her though.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
what happen to that girl that used to alway flash you. the one who had her nipples pierced. dint you like her too.

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Something i just threw together.

Haus said:
what happen to that girl that used to alway flash you. the one who had her nipples pierced. dint you like her too.

Oh Amber. After east of chicago closed the store I haven't seen her since. kinda fucked up. she had some nice tits. with piercings... damn and I had forgotten about that until just now for some reason. lol

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back