Soccer fans!

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
I am a fan of soccer or for the european "football". Anyone here as well?

Soccer when it comes to its dynamics and tactics, I just can not make it as not my favorite sports. The team work, the style of the game, the techniques, it just amazes me.

My favorite soccer teams so far are; Germany, Arsenal, Barcelona and Portugal

My best among them; Germany
If you are a fan like me, which teams are you? And who is your most favorite?

Soccer.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Chaos

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I also enjoy soccer and my country has a great tradition with this sport. I am a big fan of Real Madrid, Arsenal, and AC Milan and I was present at all important games from Champions League last year. It's a great game but in the last 10 years something happened with this game and money replaced dedication and talent.

SpiralArchitect

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Manchester United fan through and through. We are struggling a bit this year but I am sure we'll do well even if we don't win the league.

I also like the German national team.

Simkins

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'll watch proper football anywhere, from stadia to parks. The game is the simplest ever devised and yet still the most beautiful. Hopefully big business wont ruin it but for me, it's still the best game in the world.

Lucas

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
KKS Lech Poznań - I love this team and I will be to the end of my days! :) I'm sure some of you heard about "Do the Poznan" dance. ;)

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I am a fan of soccer or for the european "football". Anyone here as well?

Soccer when it comes to its dynamics and tactics, I just can not make it as not my favorite sports. The team work, the style of the game, the techniques, it just amazes me.

My favorite soccer teams so far are; Germany, Arsenal, Barcelona and Portugal

My best among them; Germany
If you are a fan like me, which teams are you? And who is your most favorite?

Soccer.jpg
I also enjoy soccer a lot and in my home country it is more like a tradition than just a sport where the game is seen as a means to uplift a lot of the young ones out of the situation that they face which makes the boys play the game with so much passion. We watch the beautiful game as it gives us pleasure and takes away out sorrows for a whole 1 hour 30 minutes that it is being played and we watch.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back