Snow destruction - Deleted the "would you hit it"

Users who are viewing this thread

GTron

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
AtlanticBlue99 said:
in the last pic the guy is smiling while he scrapes away snow with an icescraper. i would just call the insurance people and be like, i have comprehensive come check this out. and get them to handle it form there. if i had a lexus, my middle name would be full coverage, and id be getting insurance money to buy an 05 saleen.

edit: of course id move to the south :rock

You could then be with us cool people :booze

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sidewayz4.6

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
See honestly. If you're going to flame someone, come up with something good. You've been beating the fucking his daughter thing for months.

Try a little creativity cumbag. You can't even come up with something to rip on him about. Maybe his car? Oh, thats right. It's nicer than yours. His house? Oh...Not that either. Since you live in a trailer. You've got nothing.

And flame me? Please...Doesn't really matter what you say about me. I get to wake up in the morning and not be you. So that just makes my day. Oh, and I don't have to drive around in some riced out shitbox. Why don't you try moving out of redneck heaven. Maybe life wouldn't be so difficult for you. So much hate in this kid.

How are those GED classes coming?

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back