Signature bags: Go or No?

Users who are viewing this thread

brezzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.41z
Do you like or love bags? If you do, what is your opinion on buying such signature bags that are exclusively expensive?

I personally like bag, but I do not see myself spending thousand of bucks for a single piece of it. I am not against to those who do, as long as they can afford it, I think that is their privilege to enjoy such.

I have a lot of friends who are a die hard fans of those signatures ones such as Louis vuitton, Hermes, Channel and so on. I do not understand it but they said I don’t need to, that way we do not have conflicts lol!

1175225_490216917737552_1548014469_n.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I was never about the handbags if i can go out without having one i will be happy ..anyways i buy what can ..
i try to get some decent bags .. the cheaper you go worse the material is (there is some exeptions) so no i dont care about signature bags, but if i had a lot of money i will buy them ..

ReadmeByAmy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I am not a materialistic kind of person and I am not a fun of those signature bags or whatever things that are expensive. For me it doesn't matter if my personal things are not branded as long as they have good quality and are suitable to use in my everyday life and one that fits my budget. There are many other things that I value to invest that I will benefit in the future rather than this signature items. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I'm starting to get a little stuck up about my handbags, but I still won't pay over $100 for one and that's even a lot. I usually pay anywhere from $60 to $80. I just think it's stupid to shell out more money than that.

hijin

Dreaming Writer
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't care about signature bags. I find it very expensive, and I am a very stingy person (not thrifty). Functionality is always my requirement in getting a bag, so I made sure I can stuff my umbrella, toiletries, a pen, some paper, and my water bottle in it. I want a bag that has a lot of pockets inside, as I tend to just put in messily a lot of receipts and other items when I am not in the mood to tuck them neatly in my notebook.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I absolutely love bags and have a decent collection myself. Signature bags are all right if you can afford to buy them, but I'm not in any way dying to own one. Besides, most of the time, you're simply paying for the brand's reputation and not really the bag itself. I like psychedelic bags with pop art designs. I don't care much for the brand. To me, what matters are the design and the overall quality of the bag.

elles-belles

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love bags and especially signature bags. I don't spend on them though because I can't afford them at the minute but in the past I have bought a couple that I still enjoy to date. I can also appreciate any type of bags really so long as it captures my eye and I feel comfortable carrying it around.

kammy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I do have a special love for bags whether it's signature brands are not; I have received a few signature bags as gifts and i truly treasure these however i don't see myself at this point in time using my hard earned cash to splurge on bags when i've got more important matters to tend to.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
First of all, walking in the street with the signature bag is very risky because there are a lot of people going on motorcycles and then in a moment you could lose your money and your phone and your accessories and he stills the bag and run out with motorcycle so it is better to let it in the car for example if you are someone motorized and just bring with you few money for shopping or at house or at home or at university in the classroom because everything is controlled thereby cameras. Additionally, it lets your circulation slower. This is my point of view may some others have a different opinion it is up to them.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back