Should people be virgin before marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
In modern society it is quite common to go around and sleep with other people without thinking of marriage. We even have a term "body count" which represents with how many people one has slept.

I come to a concludion that both men and women don't see true beauty in partner and it's qualites because it is focused on animalistic part right away. If women let men sleep with them, he can leave any moment, and they lost "power". To know if a partner is for life, you can see that by letting him wait till marriage, bcs he loves you for who you are. But, don't let guy wait if you are not virgin...

Another positive thing about this is you can't compare your partner with other men / women. He/She is your best, king in bed. You will not have sex and think of another person and say "He/She was better". No! Your relationship is pure.

Personally, I wish women would tend to be virgins and value it more. Men would change because if you give something valuable that easy, rest asure you won't know difference between real guy and fuck boy.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jessica

Reaction score
Tokenz
221.76z
The concept of virginity, in my opinion, is outdated. Too often it's shown to be misogynistic.

It shouldn't matter.

System32

Reaction score
Tokenz
105.82z
The concept of virginity, in my opinion, is outdated. Too often it's shown to be misogynistic.

It shouldn't matter.
Modern society make you think in that way. Deeper you think, deeper you understand nature of humans, easier you will understand how malicious that concept is. But hey, I am not here to englighten you. That's your job. ;)

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
It is funny how some ladies make some men wait while they are fully aware they are not virgins again. Virginity is precious but it should not be a focal point in marriage. Marriage is all about understanding and sacrifice. Virginity is secondary to the marriage. I will prefer to marry a prostitute who truly value our union than a virgin that have no understanding.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
876.08z
I think that was a thing of what kind of family they grew up in. In the past I had girlfriends that wanted to wait until marriage and other girlfriends who wanted to have the pre marital experience

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
It really should be the person's choice whether or not they're a virgin before marriage. There are some people who wait for marriage, and that's completely fine of course but if the girl isn't a virgin when a guy goes to marry her it doesn't make their relationship any less valid.

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
Does it really make a difference?

End of the day, if you are good for you! If you aren't then you have a little more experience in what it is, you want.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back