Should I Trust Official Retailers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Greatearner

Reaction score
Tokenz
265.82z
Well, we all know that we must buy products from official retailers. This is usually due to the fact that many people believe that buying products directly from official retailers is a far much better option due to many reasons. They offer warranties and if you buy products from official retailers, then the chances are that you will receive the right kind of product. However, I live in a tier 3 country and I have heard that we cannot trust official retailers and vendors in here. I am not sure why this is the reason. In case, if the official retailers are selling counterfeit products, then wouldn't the company cancel or cease their contract or license?

It would be a very hard thing to experience. So, I am not sure if official vendors of big companies could be trusted, as the marketplace in my country is full of repaired products and even counterfeit products. You must be careful and know what you are purchasing in order to avoid problems when it comes to electronic products. Many shop owners and vendors do not offer guarantee at all. In fact, even when they offer warranties, they offer repair warranty, not exchange warranty. So, what are your thoughts about official retailers in tier 3 countries?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list
78,865Threads
2,185,204Messages
4,953Members
Back