Saw a movie

Users who are viewing this thread

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Aliate and I saw Constantine last night, o god it was fun driving home in the snow, but anyway. Movie was alright, you had to put all your effort into following it, and it was a little weird. Could have been better? Maybe? Me Recamending you to see it? Nope no influences here.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Bascially Keanu Reeves is an exorcist, and trys to keep the balance of Hell and Heaven on Earth, blah blah blah dont want to give to many detials.

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I haven't seen it yet, but when I was at the cabin a few days ago I watched the first volume of the four volume Steven King epic "Kingdom Hospital" it's so f*cking strang and creepy that the we all got into it and the last two nights we rented Volume 2 and 3. We're watching volume 4 tonight. Each volume has like 4 or 5 episodes on them.

HOTRODSnBOOZE

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
sidewayz4.6 said:
Did Aliate give you a hummer during the movie???

Ya, I didn't even know they were dating. Ten bux says Aliate cut a hole in the bottom of his popcorn and stuck his lizard in it.

Spenis>>>
popcorn.gif
uhoh.gif
<<<<Aliate

sp3nis

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
sidewayz4.6 said:
Did Aliate give you a hummer during the movie???

Ya, I didn't even know they were dating. Ten bux says Aliate cut a hole in the bottom of his popcorn and stuck his lizard in it.

Spenis>>>
popcorn.gif
uhoh.gif
<<<<Aliate

LMAO LMAO LMAO

I was driving , so i guess his the bitch. :banana

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back