Participant count
  • Participants list

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
He was a hero. I remember watching Jack for the first time and falling in love with Robin Williams. Dead Poets Society was pretty influential through my teen years as well. He was always an actor that inspired the positivity in me and others. You really can't judge a book by its cover, even someone who looks and acts happy has darkness inside. Rest in peace you wise, funny man.
rw.gif

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,027.05z
Weird all the stories I heard said it was asphyxiation
I guess maybe that is does the same effect
Yea, Death by asphyxiation is basically choking.

It is a very sad day :( I slept all day yesterday so I heard the news late, and could not believe it. I had to do so much research just to come to terms that it was true :(

R.I.P Robin! You where a great comedian with great talent who brought smiles to those around him!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Many comedians suffer from depression,not from being a comedian but rather humor is how they fought with thier troubles to begin with.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,348.50z
With the new information coming out that he was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease, I feel like I understand a little bit more where this came from. Not that it's really anybody's business TO understand what drove him to do it, but at 63 years old and being in the beginning stages, the progression of the disease is brutal and I can see not wanting to go out that way. I guess that could be a highly offensive way of thinking to people who live w/ it everyday.

The trolls that ran his daughter off of social media deserve a special place in hell. That was horrible.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
My boss said that it is stupid how much media exposure his death is getting.
and there are people dying while trying to spread the word of religion
I just wanted to tell her to STFU

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,348.50z
Sounds like your boss doesn't live in the real world. I mean, seriously, ANY celebrity death is going to get lots of exposure...but when it's A) unexpected and B) a suicide, it's bound to get even more exposure.

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back