Reincarnation makes no sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
Why do I live now and not in the 4th century, for example? After all, this doesn’t make sense because I’m simply skipping the rest of my lives, because my other lives should have had consciousness like I do now, why do I have consciousness right now and not in the 4th century, for example? And this is because I have only the present and only life.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
You are making no sense and your basic understanding of reincarnation is flawed. We are living in the 21st century at the moment so of course you can not reincarnate into a peasant living in 4th century (unless you want to involve multiverse theory).

However you might have been one and now you have reincarnated as a troll who keeps posting rage bait on OTz.

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
I really think your IQ is too low to understand what I mean. Think for yourself
Why do I live now and not in the 4th century, for example? I mean, maybe I also asked this same question in past lives, and why am I now a Tazim from the 21st century, although I could be a Tazim of any century, why exactly the 21st century from any centuries, why didn’t I skip the 21st century like other centuries, after all all my other lives had to live their lives with the same consciousness as I do now, after all, I will be someone in the future, so why am I not him and I am me? this has no reason after all. I think this is because reincarnation is not valid and I only have a present and only life.
You are making no sense and your basic understanding of reincarnation is flawed. We are living in the 21st century at the moment so of course you can not reincarnate into a peasant living in 4th century (unless you want to involve multiverse theory).

However you might have been one and now you have reincarnated as a troll who keeps posting rage bait on OTz.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
752.45z
I really think your IQ is too low to understand what I mean. Think for yourself
Why do I live now and not in the 4th century, for example? I mean, maybe I also asked this same question in past lives, and why am I now a Tazim from the 21st century, although I could be a Tazim of any century, why exactly the 21st century from any centuries, why didn’t I skip the 21st century like other centuries, after all all my other lives had to live their lives with the same consciousness as I do now, after all, I will be someone in the future, so why am I not him and I am me? this has no reason after all. I think this is because reincarnation is not valid and I only have a present and only life.
It is pointless to argue why you are not currently living your current life instead of some other life when you clearly do not understand what reincarnation even is nor are you willing to listen given that you result to insults to our intelligence. Spewing the same thing over and over again, thinking you are making sense or this grand "gotcha" argument against reincarnation is rather sad as well.

Besides, why even argue given there is a quick test you can do on your own to see if reincarnation is real or not, sort of.

Tazim

Reaction score
Tokenz
110.21z
It is pointless to argue why you are not currently living your current life instead of some other life when you clearly do not understand what reincarnation even is nor are you willing to listen given that you result to insults to our intelligence. Spewing the same thing over and over again, thinking you are making sense or this grand "gotcha" argument against reincarnation is rather sad as well.

Besides, why even argue given there is a quick test you can do on your own to see if reincarnation is real or not, sort of.
Oh sheet i'm sorry

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back