Red or white wine?

Users who are viewing this thread

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
For some strange reason i really hate white wine. I think it was because i had too much champagne once and threw up, since then i hated champagne and white wine as it tastes like champagne.

I love red wine though. Which do you go for?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
I know that red wine is the wine that is the sophisticated one with all the health benefits but if I have a choice I go for a Pinot Grigio. I am not a fan of sweet wine and even a Merlot is a little too sweet for my taste. Speaking on champagne, I love the Bubbly brand of Pino Grigio. It is a fantastic mix of carbonation and tart.

kaiuk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.85z
Wow, JoanMcWench you sound like a real connoisseur of wine! What do you guys think in terms of country of origin? France makes good wine (of course), but how about the other countries like Australia, South Africa, USA (California), Italy etc.. Do you have a preference for certain countries too?

mary

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
Red (sweet red)
Hi could you please name the sweet red wine you like as l hate dry sour red wine and l have been looking for a sweet red wine for some time with no success:) l do love white wine as there is many to choose from.

Drago

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
White whine isn't good, imo. I tried it a few times, and just never got the taste for it. Red wine, however, is really good!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
I love a good sweet white wine. I usually go for a Moscato. There's a local winery that has a great blush that is mixed berry flavored. It's a fortified wine, but I always end up finishing the 750ml bottle (my husband doesn't drink wine) and then it's considerably more difficult to get up the stairs to bed than normal. 🤣

I love mixing up sangrias and mimosas. Sometimes I'll host a brunch at my house and put a mimosa bar up for my guests. I did make a red wine sangria for Thanksgiving last year that was really good.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back