Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dodge_Sniper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Just delete it for a day or two just to show them how much of their lives they waisted in that damned thread :24:

:24: That's just great :D

Man, that shit was creeping me out. It would touch my ears when I was drunk and I wouldn't know what was going on!!! :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:Thought it was ghosts and shit!!!

:thatfunny:

I took your cheesecake and I liked it !

:eek:wned:

Nancy---->:laughat:<----Donnie

This new post whore thread needs a proper initiation.

TheOriginalJames in the real PW thread said:
I ate at this place that specializes in BBQ anything, so I got this bbq bacon chicken sandwich.

... it was the most disgusting chicken sandwich that I've ever had.

So, James, get to it! Tell us about how gross your lunch was today.

Ria

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Right, first of all, hi all. :p

Secondly, I not long ago told my son off, cos thought that when I fell asleep last night (hence no posts from me then), when he played his games on the net, I thought he had messed my computer up, cos I had no quote, edit etc at the bottom of the posts.

I did my usual catch up reading of the posts I have missed since not here last night and wondered why there were two PW threads. Anyway, I went all through the posts to catch up on and then, found out right at the end, that V's closed the other one, hence not showing the edit, quote etc boxes at the bottom of the posts LOL.

My son's asleep now, so can't apologize to him :( and he wasn't happy with me and said it must be the site, but I was tired and was a bit abrupt saying no way, it's what he must have done on here last night - Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh bless him, I feel bad now.

Well, these are from whenever and pasted into word, to post here as I couldn't do it the normal way.

Quoted by Sexytime (Rob): theres so many people online yet so little being posted

That's cos I wasn't here to multi-quote. :p

Quote from Amy to whoever: up your butt and around the corner! lol

:24: you crease me up girl, love your posts! ;)

*kicks the shit out of a rock*

You know V, you cant just DO that! I mean....its detrimental to my mental stability and growth!

Yeah, I already had to dump him, which was detremental to his health enough LOL :D ;)

Yup. I was going to get Kerry today but I remained calm. I wanted to even more when I found he was going out with another girl already :eek

Well, this just proves what we were saying and it was obviously being planned when he wouldn't text back and ignored you.

It goes like that at times, but you have to tell yourself and remind yourself, he was no good because of doing that anyway - you have to keep telling yourself this. :)

TheOriginalJames

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So, James, get to it! Tell us about how gross your lunch was today.

Actually I remember the dinner I posted about. That was the day Brian came back from Virginia and we met up at Buffalo wild wings to eat.

But today my lunch was great. 2 sliders and a bowl of chili.

Ria

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hi Alicia - how's you girl? Work ok? :)

You going to shower then or later on?

Ria

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
CB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps him and hugs tight*

How's my man tonight then? ;) I am looking forward to tomorrow, music and all. :)

Ria

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, that's me done in now.

Night CB, the rest of you.

See ya all tomorrow sometime - maybe daytime we will see. :) ;)

Mase

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Another Random Thread? Hehe, just like on aasp, they've had 3 of them.

Anyways, Hows everyone today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back