Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Keight

Reaction score
Tokenz
175.38z
Boredom is my goal! Well, the situation anyway!

I'm in between jobs at the moment and it's hurting my head, financially I'm ok but something to do daily is doing my head in. There's only so many areas of the house i can clean with a toothbrush ha-ha.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
997.96z
Boredom is my goal! Well, the situation anyway!

I'm in between jobs at the moment and it's hurting my head, financially I'm ok but something to do daily is doing my head in. There's only so many areas of the house i can clean with a toothbrush ha-ha.
You're free to come clean my house xD

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,328.15z
MIL broke one of my Pioneer Woman dishes today. When we were on our cruise, she broke a Pioneer Woman pepper shaker. Both are patterns no longer made and will cost over $20 each to replace.

Oh, and then she knocked my Bath and Body Works wallplug out of the electrical socket and put it back in upside down so all the oil leaked out onto my floor. It's rough having someone else living in your space.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,328.15z
I was wondering if that might be the case.
There's just some things she either keeps forgetting or just does not comprehend. We've explained that the lights in the backyard are motion sensored, so there is no switch to "turn them on," but she asks at least 3 times a week how to turn them on.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,328.15z
MIL got the call yesterday that there's an apartment available for her at the end of the year. I don't want to give the impression that I dislike her b/c I actually really do love my MIL...just not when she lives with us, LOL It would be the same if it was my mother, honestly...it's hard having someone else in your living space.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back