Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
.... i forgot bananas make me sick, so of course, had to have two heeps of a banana pudding last night. Lol. Currently suffering through my tithead choice. Glutton for punishment, i am. Lol

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
I am new to the community and hope that it rocks like the earlier community did. I can already see it becoming a busy site. Many users are active here.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
My little shitty town is finally getting more culinary delights other than just Italian food. I dislike pasta soooooooo much. Anyway... so we and our friends tried a new Pho place that just opened recently. Omg, was it delicious!!! Definitely be going there a lot. Just an amazing menu and fantastic proportions. I had enough left over for my lunch today.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,354.70z
My little shitty town is finally getting more culinary delights other than just Italian food. I dislike pasta soooooooo much. Anyway... so we and our friends tried a new Pho place that just opened recently. Omg, was it delicious!!! Definitely be going there a lot. Just an amazing menu and fantastic proportions. I had enough left over for my lunch today.
Oooh, I love Pho. Haven't had it in forever, though...may have to order this week now!

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
There's a restaurant in my city called Overtime, and some 16/yo just shot and killed someone in it the other day. RIP my dude.
It makes a lot of headlines as there really isn't much gun violence here.
Oh! That's scary. Such shooting news around the US are becoming so common in the last few years. It has become like some new trend. Sad that it doesn't shock anyone anymore. People are getting used to it.

Nebulous

Reaction score
Tokenz
280.61z
Hey peeps! Hope you're having a great May. It'll be June already next Thursday! Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather. It gets way too hot where I am. It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

200.gif

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
Hey peeps! Hope you're having a great May. It'll be June already next Thursday! Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather. It gets way too hot where I am. It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

200.gif
Time certainly has flown. I was just saying that to a friend tonight too.

Our weather up here in the north has been really wonderful so far, but very dry. Canada on fire is not a good thing. The airs so bad you wake up daily with a sore throat.

Temperature was perfect today. 22C. I was able to cut the grass without getting too hot.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Finally started today a little to be able to talk .
I lost my voice few days ago ... not even sure what is wrong, either a cold of flu
i did a test for covid but was negative
mostly my throat hurt first then i could not talk
no running nose or fever.
I feel i get better so hope the worse past

I edit this post
I thought i was getting better but damn i had one of the worse night i have long to go before i am better

Last edited:

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
My damn bad luck
like it is not enough i got worse i have also ringing in the ears for two days
and on top of that something got in my eye before today and its bother me all day
what more will happen ☹️

better someone post some good news here :)

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
wow never spend so much time online
this week i over done it lol
not be able to hear properly (one ear is full blocked or feel this way... the other maybe half) i can not watch tv only am ok with the headphones and i will not watch a full movies like that so lots of time online while no need any noise if nothing change in few days time to go and see whats going on until then everyone will be bored of me 🤣

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
We had a heat wave yesterday 90 degrees plus, then today it's in the mid 50s...oh and our central air got knocked out, so, fans and open windows everywhere. my poor puppy, he was panting all night, he did have a bowl of water nearby, but still felt his pain

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
False eye bags latest makeup trend.... ok i guess i can be in trend without spending nothing 🤣
Lol, oh god, I saw this latest trend. How silly it is. Hahahaha
We had a heat wave yesterday 90 degrees plus, then today it's in the mid 50s...oh and our central air got knocked out, so, fans and open windows everywhere. my poor puppy, he was panting all night, he did have a bowl of water nearby, but still felt his pain
Thank goodness for this week's cooler temps rolling in.

I had the hot tub set for 35C while we had those high temperatures. Yesterday the cooler temps rolled in and put the tub back upto 100F. (Lol I like going from C to F... I wonder when America might join the rest of the world in Celsius?)

78,865Threads
2,185,210Messages
4,953Members
Back