Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.46z
Going to overtime!
fJoEK3m.gif
There's a restaurant in my city called Overtime, and some 16/yo just shot and killed someone in it the other day. RIP my dude.
It makes a lot of headlines as there really isn't much gun violence here.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,388.55z
Scary when kids are shooting others because most laws forbid them from owning and yet they still get them. Too many shootings all over.

Kaep Fear

Reaction score
Tokenz
286.29z
Scary when kids are shooting others because most laws forbid them from owning and yet they still get them. Too many shootings all over.

Sadly making a thing illegal never actually stopped anyone from doing it, all it really does is make sure that only people who are willing to break the law can get their hands on it.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
the Bruins, did they play too hard for that stinking f***ing NHL record? it comes out in the end when you hear of the injury to Bergeron (bad disk in his back) and relying too heavily on Pasta and the others to score. I can only relate this feeling to 2013 Game six of the finals against the Blackhawks. Now questions are going to loom, why did Swayman start game seven? did the Bruins take the Panthers too lightly? am I disappointed? F*ck yes, but it's hockey and will cheer for my team and follow them the rest of my days.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,000.24z
the Bruins, did they play too hard for that stinking f***ing NHL record? it comes out in the end when you hear of the injury to Bergeron (bad disk in his back) and relying too heavily on Pasta and the others to score. I can only relate this feeling to 2013 Game six of the finals against the Blackhawks. Now questions are going to loom, why did Swayman start game seven? did the Bruins take the Panthers too lightly? am I disappointed? F*ck yes, but it's hockey and will cheer for my team and follow them the rest of my days.
I don't know if it's a jinx or what, but it seems that teams that set regular season records like that, don't do well in the playoffs. Is it burnout or something else? Who knows. 4WWOVy4.gif Remember a few years ago when Tampa did the same thing? They got swept by Columbus in the first round. Now THAT was funny. Gs6N07H.gif

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
You know, I've never known what PW stands for.. maybe I did once before, but I probably didn't..

Powwow has always been my guess.. it makes sense.. but is it right?? I have no idea.

Jordan

I'm useless. I know.
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,041.46z
Means Post whore(ing)

Usually a thread to just post away, whatever nonsense you need to post xD

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back