question..

Users who are viewing this thread

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
I was watching my soaps, (yes I said soaps) and I saw on there where the chicks when to a club and was giving these stickers to lick... what exactly is it???? Some sort of drug or something?? date rape?? just curious.. ive never seen anything like it.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I saw that one the Soap too cant remember which one >>>> But did you see Dr Phill and the Boy how touched his 4 year old sister ????? UGH

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It was a 2 part story ....... Dr Phill even poligarphed him to see if he was lieing ..... The boy was 18 years old and admited touching his 4 year old sister ..... This one needs serious help

04ShakinSteed

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Tazzy said:
I saw that one the Soap too cant remember which one >>>> But did you see Dr Phill and the Boy how touched his 4 year old sister ????? UGH

How do you have time with all the time you spend on the forums???

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
04ShakinSteed said:
Tazzy said:

How do you have time with all the time you spend on the forums???

i think i can do more then one thing at a time :fu

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
LOL.. :funnah

T, I dont watch drphill.. The only thing I watch during the day is days of our lives and passions. :)

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It was a good SHow Veronica Its just sad these kids are getting this way ????? he admited to touching his sister and forcing girls to have sex with him ???? How i dont know he wasnt even a nice looking boy :dunno :dunno

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:barf If anyone ever even THOUGHT about my kids like that, I would hang them from thier private places and torture them till they PRAYED for death to come!

Tazzy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Bossman351 said:
:barf If anyone ever even THOUGHT about my kids like that, I would hang them from thier private places and torture them till they PRAYED for death to come!

Worst part about this story was the 4 year old was his on sister .....Thats the part thats sad he couldnt just force the old girls but had to mess with his on sister as well ....

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back