Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dodge_Sniper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
PS3 can kiss my ass. What the fuck?! Can't you just make one fucking system and stick with it?! Just make the games for ONE SYSTEM. What fucking dumbasses. Whoever buys that will be such a loser.

-Ron

Hurt911gen

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
2dodge_sniper:

if there would be 1 system there would be no competion so they wouldnt have to try to make better games. even a football kid can realize that

btw your gonna be the loser who won't buy it cause you'll miss out on some great games

NRC

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The only way that these companies make money in the video game sector is to continue to upgrade everything. To do that, they have to build platforms that will handle the stuff they are coding into the games, because the game-makers are outdistancing the capabilities of the platforms.

I don't like it. I don't agree with it. But, that's life.

Corey

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
thanks for the links. and to sniper, if we were all using the same system that we had way back when i would be using atari. as far as i know that was the first system. my mom bought that for my brother for christmas way back when and that was like 200.00 when it first came out. the graffix back then sucked ass compared to todays technology. thats why we get different systems. even the PS1 graffix suck compared to todays graffix. i have a PS2 but my roomate stole it from me. i like my shooter games but im just tired of playing it on the Computer so i want to look into a PS3.

but the reason the consol companies keep on bringing out new consols is probally because people want new stuff and the technology keeps getting better.

Haus

OTz Original
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
yeah i like that too. i was reading that they can play the PSone and PS2 games on the PS3. cant beat that

DarthStriker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: PS3

Dodge_Sniper said:
PS3 can kiss my ass. What the fuck?! Can't you just make one fucking system and stick with it?! Just make the games for ONE SYSTEM. What fucking dumbasses. Whoever buys that will be such a loser.

-Ron

chill out homie, lol let them make thier sysrems im not complaining

Dodge_Sniper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Hurt911gen said:
2dodge_sniper:

if there would be 1 system there would be no competion so they wouldnt have to try to make better games. even a football kid can realize that

btw your gonna be the loser who won't buy it cause you'll miss out on some great games

I may be a loser, but at least I'm not an Abercrombie & Fitch lover.

-Ron

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z

Dodge_Sniper said:
Hurt911gen said:
2dodge_sniper:

I may be a loser, but at least I'm not an Abercrombie & Fitch lover.

-Ron

you two make such a cute couple :gay

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

UncleBacon said:
I heard the middle of next year its going ot be out

march madness :rock

( and i ... extremely dislike ... football, but ill watch it... )

hey, it used to read i hate football, so there :dunno

13alla

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
Thats what that is LOL my bad. Im with you. I cant stand men that love abercrobie. I would die if i only got abercrobie and fitch for xmas.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back