Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

sante3993

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Neither of them seem very good at the moment to be honest. The PS4 is lacking any worthwhile games while the Xbox One is like watching a train wreck unfold in slow motion. I already have a Wii U which I like and a 3DS which I am incredibly happy with, so I think I'll hold off. I may get a PS4 when the price goes down and the library gets some good games.

BioLee

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I will buy PS4 just not sure when, maybe I will wait for either a price drop or a second edition they usually fix some mistakes after the first batch comes out and is just safer to buy one after that.

Loyal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I might actually get the PS4 on launch day if i'm lucky enough to find one in stores. I just want a new system since my PS3 is dead so it's buy a new PS3 or wait for the PS4. Not that hard of a choice. Can't you play PS3 games on the PS4?

BelgianRockfan2

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't think I'm going to get either of the consoles, at least not close to launch. The reason is that I'm currently so excited for the Oculus Rift and I'm saving my money for when the consumer version comes out. And I'm planning on getting myself a gaming rig as well, so I'm not going to spend anything on a new console, especially because that would mean getting a new tv as well (mine doesn't have an hdmi port).

deansaliba

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My brother told me that with PlayStation 4 you will not be able to play any of the games that were released for previous versions, does anyone know if this is true? I kind of like the idea that I can play some of the old games that are not available anymore.

mauricioq

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
PlayStation 4 is looking better than Xbox one in every aspect to be honest, at least for me the exclusives were much more appealing, the graphics, the price...
But i'm so broke right now i'll probably buy it in 2016.

Annetteb

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I plan on getting a PS4 when the furor of the release dies down. I like some of the games they have coming out for it and I can't wait to play. The Xbox one just doesn't interest me because they don't have good enough features and I don't like some of the policies they are coming out with in regards to online usage. They may have changed this but the damage is done.

themasker

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Xbox one is looking way better than the PS4 right now. The Xbox one has better launch titles, better track record on the OS/UI side, and Kinect 2.0. The only side where I would have to concede is in launch titles being 1080p on the PS4,although in due time the graphics should be about the same on both sides. In the end though I'm probably getting the Xbox one for free from the Doritos promotion so I'm not picking a side with my wallet.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well I'm a Sony fanboy, so once I already have the budget I intend to buy PS4. My TV, home theater system, smartphone, console are all Sony. :D In addition to that, I heard that PS4 has better hardware, faster frame rate and higher resolution.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back