Perfect Date Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
If you were to go on the perfect date, what would it entail? Who would it be with? What would you guys do? Are you a cheap date, or would you want it to be something fancy and expensive? Would you go somewhere new or old? Would you travel, or somewhere close to home?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Godsloveapples

Between darkness and wonder
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Mmm I would like to drive around, maybe go to a hookah lounge, concert, or clubbing (tho clubbing isn't really my thing). Go out for dinner but it doesn't have to be expensive or just get food to go and eat it in the car. Take a romantic walk. Doesn't really matter, what matters is spending it with the person you love because then it would truly become a perfect night out no matter what you do.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,521.55z
For us a lot of nights a light dinner followed by popcorn and a movie makes for a good night. We go out some but usually early to beat the crowd. I hate waiting a long time on a table and paying way too much for a meal.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Something simple. To sit alone somewhere, maybe the beach, having a little wine, being able to talk and get to know each other. Nothing fancy or pretentious.

Kitty Kat

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.09z
My perfect date is one that the guy I was in love with and I had planned for years. We were both going to meet up in person for the first time at an anime convention called Otakon which resides in Baltimore, MD (Next year is it's final year at that location.). Anyways, we were going to walk around the convention for a bit then we'd go to his favorite restaurant which is in a mall that is connected to the convention center by a mid air walk way, the restaurant would've been Johnny Rocket's. We were going to get a booth with just the two of us and have lunch there and just enjoy each others company. After wards, we'd go back to the convention center and walk around a bit more and admire the cosplayers and just have a grand old time together.

Later on we were going to go out to dinner some place nice and then after that we'd go back to his hotel room and just hang out some more drinking and what not. After wards we'd probably just let the night take us where ever it led us to. We'd have our first kiss and then we'd probably continue being intimate until we finally had our first time together. We would've had the whole weekend of the convention to be together. Simply just being able to have met him though and to have been held by him, that alone to me would've been the perfect date in all honesty. It wouldn't have mattered what we did, just so long as we were together enjoying each others company. I... I just really wanted to meet him but unfortunately due to an unforeseen incident this dream will never ever be a reality for me.

I am planning on going to Otakon next year though, to finally go back there after all these years will be so nice. I also plan on finally going to that Johnny Rocket's that we had talked about going to together for 3 years. He won't be there with me in person physically but he'll be there inside of my heart. I guess that's better than nothing, right? ^^;

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Depending on one's hobbies, personality, and relationship goals, a perfect date might mean various things to different individuals.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I would go for with my wife on a perfect date at a just simple but amazing cool place and have a very special meal to my wife with our favourite drinks

78,869Threads
2,185,249Messages
4,954Members
Back