'Peanuts' Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

primalclaws1974

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I realize this post is a little older, but I had to comment. I have loved the "Peanuts" all my life. I believe this would be the first computer-animated movie of Charlie Brown. Can you believe next month will be the 15th anniversary since Charles M. Schultz died? I am a little surprised that the animation continues after his death. Although I know he hand-picked some artists to do some of his work when he was aging, I read that he wanted the franchise to end with his death. I believe this is why he chose to end the comic strip. Coincidentally, he died the same week the last new strip was published.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
Yes, that was ironic that Charles Schultz died almost on the same day the final comic was printed. I remember his final note to the readers and how he thanked them along with the peanuts gang, it was poignant because of his death. As for the new movie, I think it looks pretty good who knows it could be successful. There is something I often wondered about though, why a live version of the peanuts gang was never done. I guess I really started to think about this due to a commericial that has started to air showing kids playing the peanuts gang. I thought this might have been a clever idea for a movie, but it was never done this way.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back