Parsley and celery make you happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
If you always feel sad and lonely, the health expert's advice is to eat celery and parsley. Though these veggies are so pricey this time, but celery alone, can be budgeted. You may add it to the meat or fish you like. For parsley, it is all up to you how to cook it, but at home, we prepare it as a salad. This is my secret why I always feel happy. I never missed cooking or adding celery or parsley to my dish.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
If you always feel sad and lonely, the health expert's advice is to eat celery and parsley. Though these veggies are so pricey this time, but celery alone, can be budgeted. You may add it to the meat or fish you like. For parsley, it is all up to you how to cook it, but at home, we prepare it as a salad. This is my secret why I always feel happy. I never missed cooking or adding celery or parsley to my dish.
I believe this be the reason I am always having a happy feeling because eating of celery is I do almost everyday as it is grown in my neighborhood and we get it for free for just helping them out in the farm and so we make use of it as salad to eat and at times put it in some of our other meals with fish or meat.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I believe this be the reason I am always having a happy feeling because eating of celery is I do almost everyday as it is grown in my neighborhood and we get it for free for just helping them out in the farm and so we make use of it as salad to eat and at times put it in some of our other meals with fish or meat.
That's perfect. There's also a fish that makes us happy. I forgot the name of it. It's also delicious once fry it.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back