Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…Viktor and Rolf were the first designers to do the bed dress, I think…with those huge pillow headdress accessories…‘their thing’ is to go for the huge talking point/the outrageous and weird and wonderful…and fun…I do like their catwalk for the fun of it…if I went to just one show, theirs would probably be the one I’d choose just because of that fun element and the buzz it has…obviously if I was shopping for an everyday outfit, their fashion week outfits would be the ones that I wouldn’t choose …

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Yes i agree the shows will be nice to see but not to wear this clothes
but what i didn't like is many disaster with bad shoes or wrong size shoes like on
Valentino spring summer 2023 it was so bad
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
Yes i agree the shows will be nice to see but not to wear this clothes
but what i didn't like is many disaster with bad shoes or wrong size shoes like on
Valentino spring summer 2023 it was so bad
…oh that’s actually quite heart-breaking to watch those poor ladies…💔…well done to those who took them off and finished their catwalk shoeless…I hope that Valentino and other designers think of a compromise that doesn’t mean such a risk to the safety of the models…

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
…oh that’s actually quite heart-breaking to watch those poor ladies…💔…well done to those who took them off and finished their catwalk shoeless…I hope that Valentino and other designers think of a compromise that doesn’t mean such a risk to the safety of the models…
How can big designers do so much wrong and put all this models in danger... i think especially shoes need to be good

anyways Doja Cat looked great with this

doja cat1.jpg

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
How can big designers do so much wrong and put all this models in danger... i think especially shoes need to be good

anyways Doja Cat looked great with this

doja cat1.jpg
…Doja is amazing isn’t she…she was made for style and fashion…she just so easily manipulated and transforms her look…❤️…when I’m looking at the pics, I’m now looking at the shoes and footwear first to see whether it seems comfortable to the model…I was looking at an outfit that Victoria Beckham was wearing and her heels weren’t massively high, although they were high…but her look was wearing her tights over the shoe so it all looked seamless…and that surely can’t be safe…

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
That's what i like about Doja, the way she can easy transform her looks

Molly Elizabeth Agnew, a writer and founder of a fashion website shared this on TikTok

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
That's what i like about Doja, the way she can easy transform her looks

Molly Elizabeth Agnew, a writer and founder of a fashion website shared this on TikTok
…this is so tragic, Astria…I really hope this is sorted out soon so that the models aren’t risking a serious injury while walking down the runway…they could suffer injuries that could impact their mobility for their entire life, so wrong and lacking any duty of care….

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back