Participant count
  • Participants list

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
I have one of those "gaming" racing chairs that were all the rage about a decade ago. I do not know the exact model, but it is made by UVI (uvi.gg) and other than the foam on the seat giving out, it has been serving me and my back well for over 5 years now. I definitely recommend it.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I have one of those "gaming" racing chairs that were all the rage about a decade ago. I do not know the exact model, but it is made by UVI (uvi.gg) and other than the foam on the seat giving out, it has been serving me and my back well for over 5 years now. I definitely recommend it.
It might not be available in my country. We have many here office chairs foamy and comfy.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
827.68z
It might not be available in my country. We have many here office chairs foamy and comfy.
That is possible. I assume that if you are interested in that type of chair, there are plenty of other companies to choose from. I would not be surprised if all of them come from the same Asian manufacturer and thus are of similar make and quality.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
That is possible. I assume that if you are interested in that type of chair, there are plenty of other companies to choose from. I would not be surprised if all of them come from the same Asian manufacturer and thus are of similar make and quality.
Yes there are in my country but not all of the same quality.

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back