Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Oh...I get it now. Rather than argue the point you'd like proof that I can train dogs? Can't give you that, I'm afraid. Haven't had a dog since way before YouTube. Was a great dog though, and because we lived in the country it was trained to follow discipline commands, for the safety of the livestock and wildlife.
There may come a time when I am old and single and have a use for a companion dog, but I won't be treating it as a plaything or demeaning it by offloading my politics onto it. Dogs have no need for politics, the owner of this poor mutt can't be charged with stupidity or lack of self-respect, but I daresay his dog doesn't care as long as it gets the treat one way or the other.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Wow,
You hate American Politics but seem to always place your nose right up its ass...IJS

Kakapo Dundee

Reaction score
Tokenz
644.22z
Nope...I hate people who train their pets to do pointless and stupid tricks, and I hate people who turn politics into a disreputable farce, regardless of country of origin.When you find people who manage to combine both of the above,and combine them with someone shallow enough to think that it's really clever and funny, it makes me seriously shake my head for democracy.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I thought it was funny. And for what it's worth she could do the trick saying Maulds, or Mitt Romney, or Nick Saban or Big Bird and I would still think it is funny.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,448.70z
I guess I'm the only one that found it more annoying than funny??? :dunno I think it was the woman's voice. Made me want to poke my eardrums out w/ a hot poker.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Her voice is some what annoying...Sadly it ran off the husband and children..the only one who will listen to her now is the dog

78,866Threads
2,185,227Messages
4,953Members
Back