Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
I have a brand new Corolla and an old Charade. New car like a new wife comes with new problems while the old car like an old wife goes with old problems!!lol

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I once owned a used Ford Contour, until the transmission blew itself up.

It wasn't until after that happened that I found out that Contours have a reputation of blowing transmissions.

MsPoppy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm just gonna baby mine for now on. It would be great if it was problem free another three years. Then i would like to get something a little newer. Used of course, unless I win money or something. I drive it maybe 60 miles a week lately.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
The down side for me owning a brand new car would be the fact that I'd be a little paranoid about avoiding dings and dents. Having the car parked in a parking lot and someone parking right next to mine and having them open their door on mine...that's something I'd be too worried about.

mazHur

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
there is too much depreciation on new cars n you cant changeit morr often ,BETTER TO buy one which gets frequently changed by passionate car buffs

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I recently bought a 2006 Dodge Charger RT. The thing is beautiful Hemi and everything. However it died on me. I had it in the dealers shop 5 times. Plus the kicker is they had already sold me paid off trade in. So getting that back was not an option.

So I ended up getting a brand new 2012 Dodge Avenger. Its no hemi but I am pleased with it and so is my wallet.
So after all that I will always go new.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
If I was going to buy a Dodge, I would always go new. I'll be honest, after having purchased a new car, I'd have to be SUPER impressed to buy used now. I've been itching for a new car for a few years now, but I'm less than a year from paying off my car.

mansawalta

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think that a used car is the way to go. You just have to be good at spotting out the bad in some of these cars available. I think that it is not worth the money on a new car. The end result is ultimately the same. And in this day and age there is a wide variety and choice and so a used car is pretty much the same as getting something new.

jazzalazz

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
It depends on where I am financially. I would have preferred to buy a new car, but I got a great deal on a 2009 Hyundai Accent at $150/month and so far there have been some little things that needed work, but nothing major.

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That's the wonderful thing about the internet, when buying used cars, you can do a search on a brand and model. You'll come up with consumer and technician comments about any problems that are particular to that car. I'd suggest that this be done before the purchase so as to prevent headache and heartache in the future.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back